Information Article 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679
1. Data controller and data protection officer
The Data Controller is the association Barock Pinto Italia with registered office in via Vicolo Corte Bassa 4, 26855 Lodi Vecchio (LO).
The Data Protection Manager (Data Protection Officer or DPO) can be contacted at our headquarters or by e-mail at email@example.com.
2. Purpose of the processing
Barock Pinto Italia processes the personal data of individuals, legal entities, sole proprietorships and / or freelancers (hereinafter referred to as Interested) for the following purposes:
· Commercial activities related to its activities.
· Communications through telematic and standard channels.
· Statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the service offered.
· Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
· Fulfillment of accounting and tax law obligations.
· Allow navigation and consultation of the Website.
The use of data for further purposes by Barock Pinto Italia may, in some cases and for specific reference regulations, require the consent of the interested party.
Interested parties are free to communicate or not the data requested according to the purposes described above and can, in any case, revoke them at any time. The provision of the necessary data for these purposes is not mandatory and the refusal to supply them will not result in any negative consequences, except the impossibility of receiving communications from Barock Pinto Italia or of not being able to carry out operations related to the commercial activity.
3. Categories of processed data
Barock Pinto Italia processes personal data collected with the interested party, including but not limited to, personal data (name, surname, address, data and place of birth, tax identification number, etc.), data relating to the image (photographs , audio and video), contact details (e-mail, telephone, etc.) and other data attributable to the categories indicated above.
Barock Pinto Italia does not request and process on its own particular interests data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union union application, genetic data, biometric data - intended to uniquely identify an individual, data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation of the person).
Barock Pinto Italia cannot autonomously intercept the data indicated above, for which the purpose of the processing is not implemented if the data subject does not declare his written consent to the aforementioned treatment. The data in question will be treated separately to implement the purposes of the processing.
4. Recipients or categories of data recipients
It is necessary to know the data of the Interested Persons, natural and legal persons, to appoint DPO and the natural persons authorized to handle the data necessary for the performance of the duties assigned to them: collaborators and personnel of Barock Pinto Italia and personnel of parties related to the activities of Barock Pinto Italia.
In this last case, Barock Pinto Italia - can communicate the personal data in its possession:
· To those subjects of which such communication must be bound in compliance with an obligation provided for by the law, by a regulation or by the community legislation;
· To natural and legal persons who collaborate with Barock Pinto Italia, or connected or connected to Barock Pinto Italia, when such communication is permitted by the purposes of the processing.
5. Rights of the interested parties
The current legislation on data protection assigns specific rights to the interested party, who, for the exercise of the same may apply directly and at any time to the DPO. The rights exercisable by the interested party, listed below, are:
· Right of access - Provide the possibility for the interested party to know which personal data refer to him / herself are processed by Barock Pinto Italia and to receive a free copy (in case of further requests may be requested a contribution based on the costs incurred). The information provided indicates the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the expected storage period.
· Right of rectification - Adjustment authorized to the interested party to obtain registration or rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him.
· Opposition right - According to the interested party at any time, for reasons related to his situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
· Right of cancellation (also called Right of Oblivion) - Allows the interested party to obtain the cancellation of their personal data in the following particular cases:
1. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed
2. the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based, if there is no other legal basis that could otherwise legitimize it;
3. The data subject opposes the processing and there is no further legitimate reason to proceed with the processing of his data
This right can also be exercised after its opposition to the processing (Opposition right).
Barock Pinto Italy is obliged to inform third parties that process personal data for which the interested party has requested cancellation.
· Right of limitation - It can be exercised by the interested party in case:
1. the violation of the conditions of the processing of data, as an alternative to the deletion of data;
2. request for rectification of data (pending rectification) or opposition to their processing (pending the decision of the holder).
Without prejudice to conservation, any other processing of the data for which limitation is requested is prohibited.
· Right to portability - Allows the interested party to use his data held by Barock Pinto Italy for other purposes.
Each interested party may request to receive the personal data referable to him or request his transfer to another holder, in paper or digital format.
Interested parties and legal entities, institutions and associations can at any time change the optional consents whenever they wish.
6. Exercise of rights
Each interested party, to exercise their rights, can contact Barock Pinto Italy at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or present the request in writing to the registered office.
The deadline for the reply is one month (1), extendable two months (2) in cases of particular complexity; in these cases Barock Pinto Italy provides at least an interim communication within one month (1). The exercise of rights is, in principle, free; Barock Pinto Italy evaluated the complexity of processing the request and, in the event of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (even repetitive), reserves the right to request a contribution.
Barock Pinto Italy has the right to request further information necessary for identifying the applicant.
7. Data retention period
Barock Pinto Italy treats and keeps the personal data of the Interested even after the end of the Purposes for which they were requested for the fulfillment of the obligations inherent and consequent thereto, for the respect of the applicable legal obligations, as well as for defensive purposes of its own or third parties, until the data retention period expires.
In particular, the period of retention of the personal data of the interested party runs:
· For voluntary withdrawal (right of cancellation or oblivion) of the interested party;
· By voluntary exclusion by Barock Pinto Italy;
· For death of the interested party; death does not give the heirs any rights in the area of privacy.
At the end of the storage period, the personal data referring to the Interested parties will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the interested party, unless their further processing is necessary for one or more of the following purposes:
· Resolution of disputes initiated before the expiry of the retention period;
· To carry out investigations / inspections by internal control functions and / or external authorities initiated before the expiry of the storage period;
8. Navigation data, profiling and cookies
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is collected by the web space manager but which, by its very nature, could allow - through processing and association with data held by third parties - to identify users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, and so on) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used by the web space manager for the sole purpose of obtaining usually anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are usually canceled immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties.
Cookies are text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his computer or mobile device, to be re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit. Thanks to cookies, a site remembers the user's actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, the chosen language, font sizes, other display settings, etc.) so that they should not be indicated again when the user returns to visit said site or browse from one page to another of it.
The current legislation does not always require an express consent of the user. This is the case of "technical cookies", that is those indispensable for the functioning of the site or necessary to perform activities requested by the user.
· "Analytical cookies" where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site;
· "Navigation cookies" or session cookies, which allow you to authenticate;
· "Functionality cookies", which allow the user to browse based on his needs (for example the language) in order to improve the service provided.
For "profiling cookies", ie those aimed at creating user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of surfing the net, a prior consent of the user is required. . By visiting the Barock Pinto Italy website, information will be collected from:
· Google (all applications)
· Wix (all it applications)
By itself, the Barock Pinto Italy website does not install cookies on your computer or on your mobile device. However, third-party cookies may be installed. By way of example, but not limited to cookies from social networks to which the interested parties are registered and who have already installed their cookies on the PC of the interested party with his consent. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but interested parties may also choose not to accept them. Barock Pinto Italy recommends that you do not disable this feature, as this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoying all the features of the site. If the interested party does not want his computer to receive and store cookies, he can change the security settings of the browsers.The management of cookies depends on the browser used to surf the Internet (we report some examples: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
10. Complaint or report for the protection of personal data
If the interested party believes they have suffered a violation of their rights, they can lodge a complaint or report to the DPO or lodge an appeal with the Judicial Authority. To contact the Barock Pinto Italy DPO, Interested Parties may send an email to email@example.com.
Trademarks and distinctive signs
All images, trademarks and other distinctive signs that may be used or referred to on this website belong to their respective owners. Access to the site does not provide the Navigator with the right to use these trademarks and distinctive signs without the written authorization of the respective and legitimate owners.
Reproduction, distribution, publication, copying, transmission, sale, adaptation, etc. is prohibited. site content. All the material published on this Site is protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, in compliance with current legislation. The documentation, images, fonts, graphics, software and other contents of the site, as well as the presentation and processing of the same, and all the codes and format scripts to implement the site, are the property of Barock Pinto Italy or of third parties, and are protected by applicable legislation.
Access to the Site does not provide the Navigator with the right to appropriate or reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, in any form, even partial, the information contained therein, without the express written authorization from the owner and / or of the third holder of the relative exploitation and / or reproduction rights.
Any links to the Site, from third party sites, may be made exclusively with the prior written permission of Barock Pinto Italy and in any case must be made exclusively at the home of the Site. The link to internal pages, by means of, for example, framing or deep-linking, scraping, data mining, is prohibited and the violation will be prosecuted according to the law.
In any case, in the event of any communications from navigators on the unreliability or illegality of such sites, Barock Pinto Italy may, at its sole discretion, suspend the connection.
The aforementioned liability limitations are not intended to limit the domain owner's liability or to exclude it in cases where it cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable national law. We remind you that by accessing this Site you consent to the application of the laws and regulations of the Italian State for all matters relating to the use of this Website.
Although the contents of the site are periodically updated and modified, the owner cannot exclude that within them there may be errors and / or omissions that in some way cast doubt on the correctness of the information provided.
In this case, Barock Pinto Italy is not responsible in any way for any damage resulting from what is published. Even the elaboration of the texts, even if treated with scrupulous attention, cannot entail specific responsibilities for involuntary errors or inaccuracies.
Finally, please note that this site is not a news organization and is updated without any periodicity exclusively with the contribution of Barock Pinto Italy staff or through the performance of specific professional figures with regard to graphic and photographic content. Given that the updates are occasional, this site cannot in any way be considered as an editorial product as provided for by the Law n. 62 of 07.03.2001.